9.20.2010

fantastic family filled weekend



my sisters went above and beyond making this the most special day for me and wee watson! the tables were draped in green and yellow fabrics, there were beautiful fresh flowers, childrens books and blocks on the tables for decoration. it was amazing. i was so blown away i almost cried! could be the hormones, but i was so filled with love.
on top of that seven of my aunts came from all over, my grandmother on hank's side and my in-laws as well as many of my mom's closest friends and some of mine! 30 people in total gathered to celebrate wee watson coming into the family. wee, we all can't wait to meet you! are are going to be smothered in love and snugly blankets :) thank you to every who came and showed your love and support. SO amazing.
and it didn't hurt that they served my favorite foods. a make your own salad bar that trumps whole foods :) including my most dreamed about tofu salad and tahini dressing from the lime restaurant in norwalk. yum, yum, yum!
so excited to start putting together wee watson's room!!!!

after the baby shower in connecticut we drove to new jersey to celebrate the newest addition to the family- Quinn Peter Brittain! i am honored to be the Godmother and was so proud to celebrate his baptism.





we made it home last night, with lots of love in our hearts for all the new beginnings coming up! hank and i just can't wait to add another little one to the family... :)

xo

2 comments:

  1. There were actually 31 people at your party :) We had such a great time!!! Love you mucho! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have flown over for that gang. Love to you all! pat

    ReplyDelete