10.14.2010

buy one get one free

pure bliss.
spent the morning with my husband- a walk to our fav coffee shop, ugly mugs, with our very own ugly mugs, georgia and annie :) we then drove to franklin to get the remaining pieces of our nursery, the glider, mattress and changing table pad. i think we might have gone overboard a bit with the glider, but we figure it will last us forever...fingers crossed :)
finished our date with a yummy lunch at one of our favorite franklin destinations- pucketts. got to sit outside in the crisp fall weather, leaves changing and falling all around. stunning. and the cherry on top was my company :) oh! and the fact that i learned sweet cece's has a buy one get one free deal for preggo's- i was pretty much in heaven. pumpkin yogurt- yum yum yum!

to top off my amazing morning and early afternoon, i spent the rest of the day at my new store, with my amazing team. they are the most amazing women and i am so ecstatic to be opening our doors tomorrow morning together!

my mantra these days is- i have the choice. no matter what happens, i have the choice. i create the result. so, i choose to be happy. blissful.

xo

3 comments:

  1. I'm dragging everyone I know to Sweet CeCe's with me these days. I'm like, C'mon, we only have 3 more weeks to get the pregnant deal!

    Good to see you today Molly. You look beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, love it! :) we need to go sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmm YES i have been waiting for this post! go boobs! have fun in SF! lots of love to you and hank!!! wuv you.

    ReplyDelete