11.15.2010

28 week update


this was my caffeine replacement this morning, and lets just say, i will happily drink my decaf over this any day! i had my gestational diabetes test this morning along with my 28 week appointment with my midwife, Soheyl. had to drink this amazing cocktail in 5 minutes and then wait an hour before they could take my blood. should find out the results tomorrow, but with all the snickers and 100 grand bars wee watson has been craving, i am sure i will have no problem reacting to this sugary drink!!

hank is in chicago tonight for an interview tomorrow, so here is my self-portrait belly pic. measured a perfect 28 today at my appointment so although people keep telling me i am small, my midwife assures me growth is right on track! this week officially starts my third trimester too! 12 more weeks to go until hank and i get to welcome wee watson into our home and lives :) i get teary just thinking about how magical that day is going to be!
oh, and no, we aren't moving to chicago :) hank is interviewing there for a potential position in nashville. although i am open to relocating for hank's dream job- chicago is not on either one of our radars, WAY to cold :)

getting back into the swing of things after our babymoon, missed the pups and i think they missed us :)

xo

1 comment:

  1. You look fab!!! I think you look perfect...not too small, definitely not too big, just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete