7.25.2011

when it rains, it pours.

love.
when it rains it pours love. and i have been so surrounded by it these past few days.
first, my two favorite people in the world, and i caught them like this. 
::heart swelling & exploding::


then, my mother in law called and asked if i needed any help this week packing/being a mom/taking care of dogs while hank is gone. um, YES. she is a miracle and i am so grateful to have her unconditional love as i maneuver through this.

last but not least, my girlies stole me away on sunday and treated me like a celebrity. i was overwhelmed & so happy to have them in my life.
ladies, i love you. thank you for everything. no words do my feelings justice.


pedicures, wine, donuts, wine, snacks, sangria, dinner & wine. 
great day.

oh, and then i got to come home to this . . .

amidst everything, life is pouring me love.

No comments:

Post a Comment