1.09.2011

36th post to mark the 36th week!

Logged into my blog today and realized I had 35 postings! Pretty crazy how my 36th post is for my 36th week. :)

no real news, I head to the midwife this week for to get an update, looking forward to that! I am curious as to how I am progressing, if at all at this point. Also, Hank and I are working on getting our pediatrician lined up, so we have a bunch of prenatal consultations this week, getting down to the wire!
Starting to feel those last weeks of pregnancy that everyone always warned me about- my ankles and knees are about the same width by the end of the day! And the swelling is actually pretty uncomfortable, something I didn't realize. So, tubs and foot massages have become my two best friends, as well as lots of legs up the wall and inversions in my yoga practice, anything to get the blood recirculating!
Today also marks my last prenatal yoga class pre-wee Watson. Looking forward to having Sunday's to relax fully, but I will miss my fellow beautiful pregnant mommas to be.

Thank you all for your love and support!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment