3.29.2011

nothing like family...

my new favorite picture of my precious little girl.

lillian and i took our first trip to houston together to visit my sister this past weekend and we had such a blast. lillian was a great little traveler and my sister made it SO easy for us by having all baby products on hand! i just wrapped lillian in the moby and checked a bag. it was amazing. thanks megs, tom and jack for having us!!!
my mom also flew in and met us there, it was such a fun filled weekend of kiddos, girl time and family snuggles. nothing beats it!

my mom, lillian and i
lillian doing her irish jig out of pure happiness

my nephew jack, my mom and lillian- happiest granne in the world! :)

we took the kids to the pool, and lillian loved it to say the least. made me so happy.

jack & me at the zoo

i think the pictures say it all!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment