4.19.2011

out with the crazy...


thank goodness for sisters.
without them, i would be a mess.

i got a book about sleep patterns for babies, read way to much into it, and had a few days of crazy.

me + pacifier + crib = lillian not sleeping. ugh.

so, thankfully my sisters gave much needed assurance that lillian is still young, needs some time to learn sleep patterns and will not end up cognitively behind at age 4 months due to lack of sleep. i am crazy, right?

thank goodness for sisters.

this week made for a much happier mom, baby and husband, since lets face it, hank does what i ask and he was so sweet in joining in on my crazy. we are all happy to see it go :)


with our re-newed sense of freedom we have been taking lots of walks with friends and loving it. lillian happily sleeps in her moby wrap and wakes up a much happier baby. (funny enough, she napped in her crib this morning before we met friends for an hour and is now in there for her afternoon nap after our walk.)

go figure.


{tummy time}


happy tuesday!
xo

2 comments:

  1. Not sure you are talking about me but I do love being your sister :) Glad crazy is out. Books suck...do not read them. They will make you think you are doing everything wrong!!! My only advice...whats best for you is best for Lilly!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call me anytime you need advice. I'm an expert parent, as I'm sure you could tell from the behavior of my children...bahahahahah. Molly

    ReplyDelete