7.23.2010

a moment of weakness...

i had a coffee coolatta.
for those of you who are unfamiliar with dunkin donuts, it is an awful combination of milk, coffee, sugar and ice. however, it is delicious. i have not had one since my sister, Emily, and i would blast 'n sync and drive there when the connecticut summers were just too hot. oh the good old days when it didn't matter what or how much i ate, due to swimming, it all melted off.

i think i am looking at my pregnancy like that these days. i can eat anything i want, it is for the baby! then i read you really aren't supposed to gain weight in the first trimester. hmm...interested to see if that is the case for me next week at my next appointment. i am pretty sure i have, but i have been really hungry through most of it, not sick much and very active. so, as i said before, i am listening to my body. i have to trust if i want a coffee coolatta, then it is completely appropriate to have one! :)

plus, i am at the airport, it is like a free pass, right?

looking forward to getting home, being with my pups and making myself a delicious and healthy dinner.


my darling beagle annie
&
my crazy english bulldog georgia.

aren't they the cutest? i might be bias. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment