8.29.2010

17 weeks and growing...


17 weeks :)

17 weeks tomorrow! here is the latest picture. hank and i were planning to head to the pool- he ended up going to the Jack Daniels distillery instead, so before i took off the only suit that still fits, he took a pic!
wee watson is definitely growing! still in-between regular and maternity clothes, but really loving my target version of the bella band :) it is a band that goes on top of your jeans or shorts, it smoothes out the bump and holds everything on!

my prenatal classes started, class number two is in a few hours...it is so much fun and i am loving being able to use yoga to relax and restore. i have always pushed myself in my workouts and am happy to let go of that, eat snickers, and listen to my body. speaking of snickers...why are they SO good? i have also added some other things to my diet that i have not eaten in years! sour cream (loving the mexican these days), cheddar cheese (mmm. mac and cheese) and eggs with their yolks! i went to bongo java yesterday and ate an egg and cheese bagel. yum, yum, yum! i am so surprised my stomach hasn't started a revolt!

off to get ready to teach my classes!
xo

5 comments:

  1. You look fantastic Moo!!! I see Wee Watson! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks megs! can't wait to feel him/her :) XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!!! So exciting to watch the little bump grow! I can't wait for our "Baby J", Wee-watson & adorable Jack to have a play date! ;) Love to you both...ps. I love readying what you write b/c it's basically how I feel, too funny! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dearest, dearest Molly, how beautiful you are, inside and out. I love you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly - you look AMAZING at 17 weeks! It sounds like you are feeling pretty great too! If you come to DC you will have to go to Pure Prana's prenatal classes - I LOVE them! It is so crazy the things that your body wants during pregnancy, I have eaten lots of things that I didn't really eat before...Mexican has been great - I agree :) Be well!

    XOXOX Cathy

    ReplyDelete