2.02.2011

busy week!


time flew by this week! i can't believe lillian is already 9 days old! she is growing so fast and becoming more and more active. yesterday was our first day alone together, just me and lillian! my mom was here for almost two weeks, helping me prep for her arrival and then juggle her and the house after. having her here was the most amazing gift, she helped with cleaning, cooking, driving me around to run some errands and overall just being an unbelievable role model for me as i am learning how to be a mom. love you so much mom, thank you 100 times over. words aren't enough.

we also had hank's parents, his grandmother and my two sisters in this weekend! we were surrounded by love and support and it felt amazing. thank you all for taking your weekend to be with us and lillian! here are some pictures from the weekend...

hank's family and lillian & i.

my sisters, mom and me with lillian.

we also took a trip to lululemon, my first visit back with my daughter, and of course, lillian's first (but definitely not last) lululemon experience :)

thanks ladies for welcoming lillian into the lululemon nashville fam :) love you all. xo.

after the busy weekend, it has been nice to begin to settle in and get ourselves into a routine. breastfeeding is still going really well, lillian really latches well and is quite a hungry and growing little girl. although i look forward to sleeping through the night again, waking up and seeing her little face looking at me is something i don't want to trade in. our time together when she is nursing is so precious, just being able to use that time to really bond with her. makes me feel so needed and loved.

off to fold some laundry and then lay down with my little girl :)



xo


3 comments:

  1. Wow, her hair looks so strawberry blonde in that picture! She has changed so much in just the last 2 days. Love and miss my Lillybug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is truly blossoming into a real Lilly, with bright eyes and rosy cheeks! Love the posts...keep em coming so we can enjoy your bliss from afar, Molly! Hope Hank is enjoying this half as much as you are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks mom and mary :) she is growing so fast! i will keep the posts and pictures coming....and hank is really loving being a dad! he is amazing. lots of love. xo.

    ReplyDelete