2.04.2011

freedom :)


finally turned a corner yesterday, feeling more like myself and so today, lillian and i adventured out together, just she and i! where did we go? lululemon of course! it was so nice to get out, hang out with the girls and show lillian my second home :) she loved it, was wide awake, taking it all in! so cute.

i also have to say thank you to my lululemon family here- you girls are so amazing. hank and i are so lucky to know and have you all in our lives. they have been bringing hank and i dinner every other night and it has been life saving. and even better, we get to visit and share lillian with you all. i love you all from the bottom of my heart and couldn't be more blessed to have you in our lives. the love and support is just overwhelming, in the best way :) xo.

it was so fun today, i really was such a proud mama. pushing my stroller with my beautiful daughter, walking her around and strutting my stuff :) aka, my babe :) i am so in love. i know i keep saying it but every day it just gets better, and i know it is only going to keep going...when she laughs, starts to crawl, calls me mom...ahh, this is just the best. i was meant for this and my heart is just so full. so full.

off to snuggle lillian and then head to bed.


xo


1 comment:

  1. She's absolutely beautiful. Congratulations to you and your family. Savor these moments!

    ReplyDelete