12.20.2011

dear lilly.

dear lillian,

tomorrow you turn 11 mo old. so cliche to say, but where did the time go?
it goes without saying that my love grows for you the more and more you come into your own. this week, you have really started to explore walking and the joy that comes across your face when you take those steps is amazing. it is the beginning of you being able to explore new things completely on your own and as much as that scares me, it also brings me such happiness and excitement for you.
the world is absolutely your oyster, my dear, and i promise i won't ever let you forget that!


2 comments:

  1. And you, my dearest Molly, are 25 and a mother. Where did the time go? The world is still your oyster and I promise that I will do my best to continue to remind you of that and, beyond that, I promise that I have never loved you, your brother and your sisters more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know momma, how time flies. :) love you and all you have raised me to know in my heart! xo

    ReplyDelete