12.12.2010

32 weeks and snow!

hello from the pups!

this weekend marks 32 weeks, officially putting us in the 8 month of pregnancy! the bump hasn't changed that much in my perspective, although my belly button is starting to show! i find myself constantly touching my belly and belly button, i am so used to having such an innie! i have never felt an outie :)

this past week has been very busy at the store, keeping me on my feet and on the move. i still feel amazing, lots of energy and excitement. yoga is the best thing around these days, it takes the swelling out of my body, eases my mind and always reminds me that my body and mind are capable of so much as long as i focus my breath. every time i step away from my mat i am so thankful to have found this community, the people, the practice, the energy- it is all so healing and powerful. i know my yoga practice, my time on the mat, will directly transfer to my labour. i trust my body, i trust my heart, i trust my breath. i trust my labour experience will be amazing, and most importantly, the result of it will be the most beautiful thing- our firstborn baby, the one who will complete our family. with every week hank and i are just bursting with anticipation to meet wee watson.

and of course, because its me, i have already stocked up on diapers, cream, wipes...the whole nine yards. we are ready!!

8 more weeks to go :) and i am going to soak each and every one of them up!! wee watson is kicking and punching and moving around like a little soccer player/ballerina and i although i can't wait to meet wee, i also will be sad to have these movements go :) they are so special.

here is our house, snowy and decorated for christmas!

happy holidays! xo

2 comments:

  1. Wow Molly! You are so lucky and I am so happy for you all! Maybe if I had been more of a yogini when my kids were born I wouldn't have been so miserable being pregnant. Your house looks so cute and your baby will be loved loved loved!!!

    Happy holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much kathy! happy holidays to you and your kids too :) xo.

    ReplyDelete