12.27.2010

christmas in nashville


updated 34 week belly pic :)

this was hank and my first christmas not traveling, i don't have any time off around the holidays and i am getting close to 36 weeks, when they don't advise flying- so we stayed here :) my mom came into town and really made it feel like christmas. we ate an amazing dinner at cafe nonna, took a walk through shelby bottoms with the pups (pics below) and had a really low key and lazy christmas day. it was perfect.

the watson crew.

georgia in action.

mom and pups action shot with my new camera!

we got so many generous gifts, lots in anticipation of wee watson's arrival! hank bought the outfit her him/her to come home in, an adorable jumper. i can't believe we are ready to get our bags packed in preparation!

wee watson is getting big and running out of space, so inversions are feeling especially yummy. check out wee watson's elbow in this shot!

all in all i am continually reminded of all my amazing blessings. thank you mom for coming to nashville and celebrating an untraditional but beautiful christmas with hank and i and the pups in nashville.

xo

2 comments:

  1. Molly! Ok so I'm shamelessly admitting that I've been keeping up with you and "wee" on your blog! I got to see Patrick and your mom over Christmas and it was so great to catch up! I wish you and Hank (and "wee")all the best!!

    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey alessandra! Thanks so much! Hope all is well with you.

    ReplyDelete