5.04.2011

a much needed break.

this past week and a half lillian and i traveled to connecticut to spend some time with family. hank joined us later in the week and we really had such an amazing time.









lillian is so loved.

i have been doing a lot of thinking this past week on where i want my blog to go now that lillian is here. i started it to chronicle my pregnancy and have really loved entering the amazing world of blogging. i have support from so many other bloggers as a new mom, and want to continue to add my two sense to world wide web :) so, you might hear less from me until i revamp and really evolve this space into what i want! hang tight! i will be back :)

love from l and m.

xo

2 comments:

  1. Awww Molly...I'm so happy for you and Hank. I wish we could just swing on over and visit you both and Lil! I love her and I haven't even met her yet! :)
    I love checking up on you guys through your blog - and then I relay it all to Garrett haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara! She loves you too! We will be in DC at some point soon and will meet up! :) hope all is well. xo.

    ReplyDelete