5.18.2011

reality.

my sister wrote me the other day after she read one of my posts and asked, are all your days this joyous? it got me thinking, no, they aren't! i have my days where lillian won't nap, i am exhausted, she is out of her routine and i am out of things to do.  i know she doesn't want to be on her play mat anymore, we have done our tummy time, taken a shower just because and it is only 2pm.

but,

this blog is for sharing the joy, which does out weight the rest.  no one wants to read me bitching and moaning, or, i just don't want to write about it.  for anyone who reads this blog, i want them to walk away knowing having a baby is the most amazing experience, full of difficult times yes, but always so rewarding.  those days that we struggle together, when they are over, i feel like a better mom. i made it though, and at the end of it, can smile and sleep.  every day i learn something, every day i smile and every day i thank God i have this amazing little nugget i get to call my daughter.


2 comments:

  1. Perfect Molly! The world is chock FULL of examples of how bad things are, how disastrous, and of things that 'suck.' Thank you for being someone who gives voice to the lesser expressed view that this life (however it looks) is beautiful. Let's get that voice LOUD in all of us!

    Stephen G.

    ReplyDelete