5.27.2011

a new face.

notice anything?
i am so excited to share with you my new blog design created by the amazing caitlin at lark creatif. she is inspirational with her work, so sweet and just the nicest person to work with! thanks caitlin for all your hardwork and patience with me. i love it.

while caitlin has been hard at work making my amazing new header, lillian & i have been on vacation
 side note:: sometimes i wish i popped out a kid at 14 so i could have started this sham life a bit earlier. no joke, its straight up amazing! side note to my side note:: i am just kidding. sort of.

anywho, life with granne (aka my mom) is awesome. 

 

 

















i love my little munchkin. and she loves the water!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look Molly. It's perfect, and I'm with you. Wish we could have started this baby thing years ago! ;)

    So envious of your time at the beach. Soak in some of the fresh ocean air for me. Summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great!!! It was a joy to work with you :)

    ReplyDelete