6.27.2011

sweet potato delight & birthdays.

we had quite a busy weekend, regardless of the rainy weather.  hank's birthday was on saturday (happy birthday my love!) and we celebrated with great friends. low key but just perfect.
i wished i had snapped some photos, but i forgot.

lillian started to indulge in "people food" aka, not my boob.
she had a blast and i couldn't stop laughing.



this last photo has to be one of my favorites. although she enjoyed the sweet potatoes, the camera was exciting too :)

over the course of the weekend she consumed some sweet potato, peach and red pepper. not a bad start! 

hope you all had fantastic weekends.  
off to catch up on some z's while she is napping!

2 comments:

  1. Love the last photo too. What is it with babies and electronic gadgets? And keys? And necklaces?...I'll stop now. :)

    Definitely off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! She loves my cell phone too. O, and don even get her started on hank's iPhone!

    ReplyDelete