11.09.2011

home is where the heart is.

my heart still resides 100% in nashville, sad as it is. but, i got to go back home this past weekend- so my heart is now full with all the love, warmth and amazing people there.

heather, chris and summer welcomed lillian and i into there home oh so graciously while planning and prepping for their daughters first birthday. yeah, they are amazing. 
and if that wasn't enough, look how they welcomed us...

so sweet. i had my own coffee maker and everything. its the small things that matter, and coffee is actually a big thing when your daughter wakes up at 330 am due to time zone + daylight savings change. i swear the world did that to make our lives as mommas quite difficult. but thats just a side note.

summers first birthday was amazing, check out heathers blog here to read more. 
i found myself getting emotional on how big our little girls are heather! wow, times flies and we are so glad we were there to celebrate with y'all!

we also enjoyed the fall leaves (the drive through chattanooga was stunning) and the bestest of friends.




i savored a yoga class with daphne at sanctuary, as they opened their new and beautiful space while lillian hung with her aunts and uncles :) mindy, michael, caroline and adam- i love you all so much, tears come to my eyes when i think about how special you are to me and to lillian. thank you for letting me lay in savasana fully relaxed knowing lillian was having the time of her life. y'all are truly the best.

and if that wasn't enough love, we hung with robin and maisie on sunday morning, soaking up with swings + sun. pure joy.
the cutest, no?

now, with a bit of a heavy heart we are back in atlanta. leaving nashville is always so hard, but it has my heart and we will be back.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Molly, this post makes me so happy - I am so glad you guys enjoyed your weekend in Nashville and that you love it here so much. We enjoyed having you, and again were very grateful that you made the trip to celebrate Summer's 1st birthday with us. It would not have been the same without you. I meant what I said - our house is your home away from home, and you are welcome here anytime. (Seriously, you were the best guest ever. I think the space was cleaner after you left than before you arrived - thank you!). I'll keep the coffee jar filled - always, and oaties will be available upon request. We love you! Love that last photo of you and Lillian. Oh, and the pics of her so happy in Anthropologie make me smile. Thanks again for my beautiful candle and for the BOOKS!!! We didn't have either. So excited to share them with Summer. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me miss Nashville too! Beautiful thoughts, expressed beautifully by a beautiful woman , wife and Mom. No, I am not at ALL biased!

    ReplyDelete