11.17.2011

thursday loves.

here a  few things that have been making me feel the love...

 these nail strips are amazing. inspired from a pinterest post, i only did my ring finger on each hand and love the little sparkle it brings to my life each day.
my new haircut. love, love, love.
and lucky for me, so does the hubs :)

i am also really enjoying rockin' lipstick. i am not a big make-up girl, love to get dressed up and dance the night away, but on a day to day, rarely wear much. however, have been finding that a little moisturizer and some violet lips really makes me smile!
don't have a photo but will work on that...
here are some inspiration photos though...here, here and here.
still on the hunt for that perfect red shade for my skin tone. if anyone has one they love, please do share!!

whats making you feel the love this week?

6 comments:

  1. Love your haircut Molly. Thinking of getting mine chopped, but then I get scared, but yours looks so cute...can't decide. Maybe I should just add some sparkle strips to my nails instead. :)

    Can't get video on last post to work. What's about to get hectic????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind - just looked at title of post. Oh my goodness - is Lillian walking?!? Go Lillian!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love nail strips too! i just got a sample in my Birchbox. they were blue - pretty intense but I liked how you used them as an accent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clinique has lots of red skinned products!

    http://www.clinique.com/cms/product/franchise/skincare_redness_mpp.tmpl

    ReplyDelete
  5. livelovenyc- me too! this week i did a pink sparkle, so not like me but so much fun! enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete