10.11.2011

adventures in vermont.

there really is nothing better than new england in the fall.  growing up there i never fully appreciated the beauty and lightness that comes when the leaves change. watching the trees effortlessly transform into something new and full of life is so refreshing. driving from ct to vt i could almost feel my insides taking a huge sigh of relief and settling in. the stress of the move combined with the lack of yoga in my life have really taken a toll on my body. 
seeing those leaves this weekend, taking huge, deep and full breaths in- it was medicine for my soul.
we soaked up family, naps and laughter. 
and it was oh, so good.






 







2 comments:

  1. How awesome! Looks like it was a blast! I am so jealous of people living in fall right now....the season I miss the most!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am convinced once again that Lillian is the cutest baby on earth;))

    Ceren

    ReplyDelete